The best Read more [...]
Keeping It Clean.
A clean home empowers us to be more, while doing less to stay ahead of life’s chaos. Make life a little simpler and let me help.
• Bathrooms- cleaning countertops, basins, faucets, mirrors, tubs/showers, toilets, and floors swept and mopped.
• Bedrooms- Dusting every surface, including window sills, baseboards, and picture frames, mirrors, furniture, and items on the furniture. Linens can be washed and replaced as well. Finishing the rooms with cleaning the floors as well.
• Laundry room- clean and wipe surfaces, including the washer and dryer, and vacuum and/or mop floor.
• Living room/ Dining room- Dusting things as mentioned in the bedrooms. Wipe down chairs, and tables, and light fixtures.
• Kitchen- the most important and probably longest task of cleaning. Wiping all countertops, small appliances, cleaning the microwave inside and out, as well as the stovetop.
I provide the following cleaning packages:
Scheduled cleanings- remove cleaning from your to-do list with scheduled visits. Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or even just a one time clean!
Move in + Move out- Let me help you get that renters deposit back!
Parties & Celebrations- After the holidays, grad party.
Rental Property- Get your home ready for future tenants.
Commercial Cleaning- Gyms, office buildings, and or offices. I’m here to help keep your business looking clean and sharp!
PRICING- Flat rates, for an awesome garuneeted clean! Once we talk more to determine what your needs are then I can give you options on your prices. I will travel 45 miles out of the 55021 area code with no additional charge, if it is more than 45 miles then we can come up with a rate that fits us both! I will work with you to discover your priorities, so that when you get home its exactly how you want it!
All cleaning supplies are provided by me, so chill, I’ve got you covered
Deaf Owned Business: Yes